Online Casino Payment Methods Pros and Cons
While playing casinos, players have a major concern about the online Casino payment methods made available to them by the casinos. There are a lot of instances where some players do not feel safe about many payment methods and maybe vary from depositing and withdrawing.
Just make sure that the payment gateway for the online casino you are playing at is robust and must follow all PCI Compliance Standards, to offer its players a secure.
The most popular Trusted Online Casino Payment methods are listed below, along with their pros and cons:
Virtual Visa Card
Virtual Visa card is one popular method players use to pay casinos.
- It is pretty simple to use and almost all casinos accept them.
- It has debit and credit cards
- They are prepaid and are valid for a limited period.
- These can be considered as the safest payment methods since they are not directly connecting your casino to the bank.
- Visa cannot be used in US casinos due to US Federal Laws.
- They may be valid for less than 1 year and if you are unable to use the funds before they expire, your funds are lost.
- The maximum amount that can be charged on the virtual card is $1000, meaning if you want to deposit $5000, then this card is not useful.
- Withdrawals cannot be made through this card.
There are some popular voucher systems like Paysafecard, Neosurf, and Flexepin used by players to deposit.
- These are pretty popular in Europe, UK, Australia, etc.
- They are easily available to buy from any convenience store.
- It requires a pin to activate the cash in the voucher whether you play Paysafecard casinos or Neosurf casino.
- You can buy vouchers of any denomination, so buying a smaller denomination like $50, helps you control your spending instead of getting carried away while playing.
- Sometimes, after paying in a casino through a voucher, you could lose the cash due to some technical error from the casino or your network issue. In this case, it is not possible to get the money back. In such cases you could take a screenshot of the voucher used on the casino, provided it is accepted by the casino.
- Withdrawals cannot be made on vouchers
- If you are a high roller, then this may not be an ideal payment method, since they have low balance limits.
E-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, Trustly PayPal, and WebMoney are the most popular eWallets to play casino games and accepted by Online Casinos.
- Most E-wallets are run by trusted companies.
- They act as a barrier between your bank and the casino.
- It is simple and easy to deposit your E-wallet like it is when to pay and play at an online casino with PayPal
- They can be used to deposit and withdraw.
- There are quite a few Trustly casinos too, so make sure which casinos offer the payment methods you want to use.
- It is easy to make an online casino PayPal withdrawal that directly is credited to your connected bank account.
- They charge a fee when you withdraw the amount.
- Currency conversion also is chargeable by them.
- Some states in the US do not accept them to be legal methods.
- You have to create an account with the E-wallet provider and usually have to maintain a minimum balance with them.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether are popular among casino players. Also, check out the best cryptocurrency Casinos Online.
- These are simple to use, download the wallet and start paying
- They offer the fastest payouts.
- Many online casinos accept Bitcoin, as it is a popular cryptocurrency.
- It is one of the safest payment methods, as it works on Blockchain Technology.
- They grow in value and are best played while playing jackpots.
- The crypto world can be confusing for a new person.
- You could lose money if you send the coins to the wrong wallet.
- The value of coins can be volatile, one day the value can go up and another day crash down.
Payment by Mobile Credit
Some popular pay by mobile casino payment methods are Boku Mobile Pay, PayByMobile, etc are available for UK, Europe, and some other countries in Asia.
- Use the mobile phone to deposit at online casinos
- Players can easily use to pay by phone casino
- It works like a loan and that can be paid on the due date.
- Some casinos also offer promotions like mobile phone casino no deposit bonus.
- Deposit amounts are limited to smaller denominations.
- Withdrawals cannot be made.
- This is not ideal for players who are not responsible for gambling players.
It depends on the players in which online casino deposit methods and online casino withdrawal methods suit them based on their location and based on the casinos they play. Also, make sure you choose an instant banking casino or instant bank transfer casino, so you can start to enjoy playing casinos.
For more information about online gambling payment methods and best casino review, go to Dharamraz’s Casino Review page.